Monday, December 28, 2009

Do you think I'll get more Clothes?

Man-o-Man, was christmas ever fun! I always look forward to Christmas, but with a three year old the excitement is even more than ever. Milli asked Santa for a Sink, a Kitchen, and a Slide. Lucky girl that she is...she got two out of three, we couldn't quite figure out how to give her a sink, but she loved her Slide and Kitchen.

While we were at my Aunt and Uncle's house for their annual Christmas Eve Eve party, I was explaining to Milli that tonight isn't the only night she would be getting gifts. She had a couple more days left to receive gifts from family, friends and of course the man in the BIG RED SUIT! Although you could tell she wasn't quite understanding the entire scope of what the next few days would entail, she did understand the word present and her face immediately lit up...

"Mom, do you think I will get more clothes?" She said with more excitement than a kid in a candy store. I told her, while in disbelief that a three year old could possibly love clothes and outfits as much as a super model, "yes Mill, I am quite sure you will get more outfits." With a smile on her face, she joyous ran from the bathroom (where all of our good discussion take place) and joined her cousins in play.

Wishing each and every one of you a blessed NEW YEAR! 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment