Thursday, December 31, 2009

The End is Near.....Bring The Rain

There is a song I heard earlier this year, Bring the Rain by Mercy Me, that simply touches a nerve inside me. The song is a praise song, as you might have guessed, but more than that it is a VERY hopeful song.

Yesterday, I was blindsided with some hard news. Although I am not ready to talk fully about that, I mention it because as I was crying myself to sleep last night, I kept hearing the words of "Bring the Rain".

"I know there'll be days when this life brings me pain, but if thats what it takes to Praise you, Jesus bring the rain." -Bring the Rain, Mercy Me

Well the rain in pouring in my life...

I have attached a link to the song, because it is just a great one for any stage of your life. A happy one, A sad one, or a complicated one....Remember to Praise, I know I am desparately trying to....

"So I Pray...Bring Me Joy, Bring Me Peace, Bring the chance to be free, Bring me everything that brings you glory." -Bring the Rain, Mercy Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUzDOGzABSM&feature=fvw

Wishing you the happiest, healthiest, most Peaceful of New Years!
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment